Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jeez...

I've been in second semester now since January. Just finished my second quiz in micro-economics and I'm completely bummed out. I've passed both exams, but by the skin of my teeth-and I'm not used to not doing well. Makes me question whether of not I'm made the right choices in chosing a course of study.

Taking a science, microecon, and another liberal studies-Art & Beauty in Western Civilization. Been interesting. Met with my advisor last week to discuss classes for the summer. She suggested Macroeconomics and another liberal studies-then on to the math portion of our show!  YUCK.

Anyway, I've met some nice folks. Studied with one guy for econ and have a class with a sweet girl named Peggy-we had psych together last semester.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment