Monday, July 25, 2011

Fall Semester?

In May I signed up for fall classes-very excited-what with a major change...seriously changed my major to Political Science.  Now I'm not so sure I'll even be able to attend. The story goes something like this...

Was on my way to lunch with friends on July 5th when out of the blue (why is it blue? why can't it be violet or ruby?) anyway, got rear-ended by a front end loader with a trailer, which drove me into the guy in front of me, which threw me off kilter and across the oncoming lane of travel into a pipe bollard.  Now, some people might say "Oh my! Weren't you scared"  Usually I would answer, YES!  But, I was knocked out.  Long story short, I've had a head injury.  Bleeding on the brain, staples in the head...very attractive. Worst part is now I'm having dizzy spells and my head hurts. :-(  I have decided I wouldn't wish vertigo on my worst enemy.  Dizziness seems to be easing up some, but when it hits HOLY COW!  I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag.  Anyway, waiting for an appt with the brain injury doc. Still not allowed to drive-which may I say BLOWS!  We'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment