Monday, August 29, 2011

Truant

No school for me this fall. Saw a neurologist. She said no driving til the dizziness stops. I've had a couple of procedures done in therapy to help stop the dizziness. Have one more appointment and hopefully that will be the end of it. Have one more speech therapy. Now I have PT on my right hand. I hit it on something during the accident, nothing broken, but wouldn't heal. Saw an orthopedist today. He seems to think I may have torn the muscle in my right hand between my small and ring finger. Wouldn't be such a pain.....but guess who is right handed?

Enjoying the time with the grandson-getting to know him and his routines. He gives the best hugs and has the sweetest smile. He likes to follow me down the hall and come in Gigi's room.

Hoping that the short term memory loss will abate and so will the trouble with my speech before long. I'm excited about school and sad that I'm missing this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment