Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WOOHOO!

Hasn't been too long since my last entry-but great news for this college girl-I'm going back to school for the spring semester.  Go the ok from the neuro yesterday to drive.  Funny thing is, I had already talked to the hub about returning even without her ok to drive.  There is a bus here...I've seen it. Hello CATS of Charlotte.  Or, night classes. Get someone to drop off and someone to pick up.  I need to get educated so I can get a great job that I'm going to love!

So, short and sweet. I'm emailing my advisor to let her know I am back in business and to hook me up with some great classes for the spring.  Now, if I can only remember my way around campus....

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out the Wingate book club blog. I think I know you collegegirl! Hope you are doing well and good luck in the spring. I would love to go back to school, but money is so tight right now. I would probably study history. In the meantime I'm just reading a lot of history. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are going back to school. Excited for you! Thank you for your sweet comment! Kiah

    ReplyDelete